Sunday, October 30, 2005

Trick or Treat



Smell my feet give me something good to eat! I was going to be a political trouble maker. How about sticking a flyer with the candy in a zip lock on how to scare a liberal! Mommy Daddy, look a 60 cent candy bar from a Republican!

I don’t know about you people but I would only go to the best neighborhood for my treats, because they had the best and biggest candy bars. I would also enjoy having hot chocolate and homemade cookies. Money would be another biggie there was one house that gave a quarter. I had an aunt that would put a hand full of all kind of candy in a wax bag and staple it to hand out! May, she rest in peace.

Times have changed all that and if I had a kid I would not allow them to go door to door. I would have a big party and conduct all the neighborhood parents to participate in helping. Pick a home and then have that party. We have all kind of nut cases out there. Not only a danger to the children, but to the people opening their door!

Since hubby and I are taking a nice little trip at the end of the week I would hate to have to stick around for police and court crap because of a fatale shooting to the moron that kicked the door open. If we were not going any place I would open my door and be prepared like I always have been. Now I need to make that sign and string it across my walk way saying: “For our safety we will not be answering our door.”

Oh and the trick is on me with my ballot not coming! I’m sure if it was a liberal that didn’t get their ballot it would be all over the media. Now they will probably say that my ballot wouldn’t make a difference anyway… ho hum!

No comments: