Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More on...

Ahem “Excuse me while I throw up”… Fair…

I am having a problem with this fair crap for criminals where evidence is obviously in order! I am all for fair but people are trying to get false evidence to get criminals off in some cases causing tax payers to pay more for these losers! Court cases turn into a circus! It is obvious that the bleeding heart liberals are for this practice! Well anyway on Saddam I say:

“Let’s tape firecrackers to him all over his body and light them one at a time! I am starting to feel better now! Um let’s make it M80’s and cherry bombs!”

20/30 hind sight has more including Michelle Malkin




On another note:

Washington is one of the highest taxed States and no, “I will not vote on paying for a gas tax so the beurocrats can give themselves a raise!”

“Oh but it’s going for the roads!” La,la,la,me,me,me…

Yes well you believe what you want to Dorothy! Seattle just loves to pay taxes. Beurocrats need to be down sized!

No comments: