Monday, October 17, 2005

Looking to the Future


I had the opportunity to visit MIKE'S AMERICA and I have to say that he really did a bang up job as always. Now it was too bad that he had to acknowledge the fact that moon bats were out already in droves getting ready for that big night when the full moon is present! Mike you know sometimes words have two meanings. I think you would like to say “fools all of them”! I sure do every time they come here to post! That is what I think of at any rate when they show up! Or maybe it’s WTF, ‘why do they even bother!?

I just thought that these pictures should be displayed all over just like hanging garlic on doors to chase the demons away. Well Mike this is what I’m going to use. Lets see if it works if not they will be cursed with a spell when they leave this site. A wink a smile and a promise!


Here we have the ultimate change for the future! This picture is definitely appropriate. Every picture tells a story doesn’t it!

Then we have the very thankful. This was the ultimate show of gratitude!

No comments: