Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Office of the Director of National Intelligence


Letter from al-Zawahiri to al-Zarqawi

This from al-Zawahiri:
"3-I want to reassure you about our situation. The summer started hot with operations
escalating in Afghanistan. The enemy struck a blow against us with the arrest of Abu
al-Faraj, may God break his bonds. However, no Arab brother was arrested because of
him. The brothers tried-and were successful to a great degree-to contain the fall of
Abu al-Faraj as much as they could.

However, the real danger comes from the agent Pakistani army that is carrying out
operations in the tribal areas looking for mujahedeen.

4-I want to keep corresponding with you about the details of what is going on in dear
Iraq, especially since we do not know the full truth as you know it. Therefore, I want
you to explain to me your situation in a little detail, especially in regards to the
political angle. I want you to express to me what is on your mind in regards to what is
on my mind in the way of questions and inquiries."

Hmmm anyone thinking what I am right now! "Earth Quake" I hope they were buried!!!

The letter seems so flowery I can’t stand flowery! What a looser!
If anyone is interested in Sooni read what she had to say and the comment I made! Regarding to the last card post.

No comments: