Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Washington State Voting Poll is Corrupt



That is it! I have no faith in the system and I think that what the auditors said about the staff working at the voter’s poll in Washington State, are true they are really brain dead!!! I believe that now! I think I will be going public if I get my right of voting denied! Or if an investigation finds someone voted under my name! Yeah sure like they will have that information for me! They will do the same lame and dance they did when I had talked to them this afternoon.

It all started last week when my hubby got his ballot on Wednesday. I figured ok mine should be coming this week too. Wrong I waited till Monday the following week this week. This nice lady helped me and assured me I would probably have it on or by Wednesday “yesterday” this week. Wrong again! So I called and got press 9 for Chinese. You know what? You don’t even have to press 9 because it starts going on in Chinese! You all can just about guess what my temperament was at this moment.

Yes I waited and this moronic man comes on and tells me that another “another” ballot has been issued to me. My question was who has the first one? He tells me I was rude for interrupting. WTF!?! I didn’t say it but I asked; 'well I am concerned here! What is going to happen when and if someone else votes in my place!? He didn’t have an answer for me and said that one would be basically aced out “destroyed”! Um would that be my vote or the other guy using my ballot?!

I asked if I could be red tagged to let me know if they get a vote in for me. I was told they could not do that. There would be no way to tell. Again WTF!?! He also told me that he could not guarantee that I get my ballot before I leave on my trip out of the country! But asked if he could mail it to me at my destination? I said you can’t get it to my house but yet you want to send it to my over seas place of vacation!? I said to forget it! I can’t be guaranteed that they would get it back in time! No later then “Tuesday November 8th at midnight.”

He then said can you come down town and pick up a ballot? I said down town Kirkland? He said no Seattle. I was laughing by this time. I’m on the East Side. I work on the East Side. I know I would not be able to make it down town because of my job and traffic! Just think that would make three ballots out there floating around with one being mine!

True story people guess who is getting shafted with the voting process!? I’m planning to go further with this one I tell you! I will be fair and if I get my ballot I will let you all know. I can’t believe this is happening to me!? I won’t be quiet about this! I am sending it to the White house! My hubby is probably thinking “it figures, of all the people in the state of Washington it had to happen to her!”

This helped in taking out frustration -->click here<--


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and my hubby never recieved our ballots either! We live in Tacoma and are now forced to stand in line on the 4th rather than have the conveniance of using our absentee ballot. Well, they claim that an "in person" vote cancels out a mail in vote but really I wonder....????