Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ballot Dilemma Day Three

Well this will really open eyes! I still don’t have my ballot but I got another nice person like I had on Monday when I called. Nothing like the moronic personal that tried to intimidate me and cause me grief yesterday! Kelly was most helpful with my situation and told me to ask for her when I went to call the number again. She was more then willing to help me.

I didn’t tell her anything about the call yesterday just that I didn’t get my ballot and she then went into the system and said tomorrow is the dead line and you should have it. If not give me a call and ask for me and I will personally send it to you. I said but what about the second one that was issued to me already and she said that there isn’t any second one issued at least not on her system.

Oh my! Another system but I didn’t say anything more about that. Then I told her I had the most unpleasant conversation yesterday with a young man that wasn’t helpful and I really wanted someone else to talk to but he wouldn’t transfer me! He even told me that he could not guarantee that I would get my ballot before my trip. She said no that I would get it before then. She sounded more experienced in age and concerned. I told her that he said “his system showed that I was issued two already”. So now I made her suspicious.

I guess I failed to tell all of you what happened in that conversation that I had asked for another person to talk to when talking to Mr. Moronic yesterday. I did fill her in to what went on from my yesterdays post Washington State Voting Poll is Corrupt. I also told her that he got me so upset that I couldn’t remember his name. I just could not believe what he was pulling on me! Even though she didn’t say anything to me about him, I sense she may have a good clue with who it could be.

I get this feeling that this young man is a trouble maker and is trying his best to jeopardize the voting process. He probably thought that I would just forget about it and move on. Well think again! I may not write well but don’t ever cross me! I am dumb like a fox and you will not win! At the end I told him that I would take matters further and that I had a blog and our little conversation will be made public! I also may have turned his little butt in! So THERE!!!


Sound Politics link Thank you for this link Mike H!

BTW this is how you carve a pumpkin!

No comments: