Monday, May 31, 2010

Bring it BACK!


Operation Wetback!

I see SNOPS don't like it LOL! No because they are all liberal!

What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This came from a friend. You may have seen it before...but I doubt it. What media source would dare make this known? I wish we had some media source with the guts to do it - - AND I ALSO WISH we had a political leader gutsy enough to do what these three presidents have done at critical times in the past....DEPORT!

It is noteworthy that Eisenhower was concerned about the same thing that I have been ranting about -- the collaboration of vote-seeking politicians and employers seeking cheap labor to keep illegals in this country. Both were seen as corrupting influences. Ike had the guts to fight back. Wish we had someone like that now.






In response to the onset of the Great Depression President Herbert Hoover oreered the deporthation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.
Harry Truman, following WWll, deported over two million Illegal's in order to open up jobs for returning veterans.
And then again, in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done not only to create jobs for WWll and Korean Veterans but to counter a perceived degradation of society.
Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could surely do it today.




Now before you go off spewing name calling at me go educate yourself at: "this post"!

2 comments:

tha malcontent said...

great post...im surprised im the first one here.....

i figured there will be all kinds of lib turds screeching and crying already

dcat said...

Ten years ago when blogging first started to take off there were more lip turds.

LOL I moderate!

I don’t need their spewing garbage here. The crazy morons need to do their own homework!

What I say here is my stuff or promoting what others have said that I believe in. Why should a lip turd have any right to bash me at my own blog.

Lip turds seem to want us Republicans to just roll over and lose our freedoms! I take great pride in taking their rights away from spewing nonsense at my place.

I figure if you want ignorance then go to a lip turds blog.

Oh yes I have been warned about progressives too. No I won’t watch what I say!!! Damn it! If they want to label me as the enemy, then by God they will have a war on their hands! Because I am not alone when it comes to freedoms of the USA!

Dialog is being changed all the time to suit the needs of lip turds power at the time. So no I don’t put up with it!

I refues!