Sunday, April 27, 2008

Once again the RACE card is played!

Ok yeah black is black and so is the Islam and Black Liberation Theology! I am not voting on race or gender!!! Not when we have “Jihad” going on amongst our great country! Sure I want a woman in office BUT NOT HILLARY!!! I know of several NICE BLACK men I would want in office and they are CONSERVATIVES! Conservatives know the score! Why can’t the leftards see that!? Are they too blond or what!?

I have seen just about all I want to in the election and both Hillary and Obama are going down in flames! Why are the jihad islamojackasses backing, Obama?

I know I know pick me! Pick me!

It's here! Here! And here! So shove off CNN !!! The bloggers are doing their homework!

8 comments:

Indigo Red said...

Why do I have the suspician that Barry's Christian conversion (conversion from what?) was an act of al-Taqiyya?

I would also wager that Hillary Clinton likes to say the Pledge of Allegiance because it's the only time someone, even if it is only herself, touches her boob.

dcat said...

:) Right you are Indigo! :+: LOL

dcat said...

Obama likes his dick ;)

Anonymous said...

"...can’t the leftards see that!?..."

I think they do, they just embrace the hate!

Indigo Red said...

I'm sure he does.

American Patriot said...

The liberals are going to wreck America if they get elected in November. Yet another war we'll lose on the home front...

dcat said...

We won't lose! McCain will trump and the media is at it again is all!

American Patriot said...

I'm linking to you, hope you'll reciprocate.