Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hey Al! Global Warming?

This is Global Warming:

And just think a week ago on Saturday we were out with skimpy things on and soaking up the sun a week ago!


It is still falling and it is only 11:00pm!


Yes it is spring April 18th and it was snowing and who knows what morning will be like! I came home to this and temps at 36 on my hill today!

The plum tree is a dead give away for time frame! Unlike Obama I do tell the TRUTH!
Here is to God for calling on Al Gore the liar of all liars!

Now time to wash in the magical April snow a hot bath and make
Midnight Margaritas! Cheers!

7 comments:

Mike's America said...

That's beautiful. I wish we would get snow down here. We had a few flurries about five years ago that never reached the ground.

nanc said...

we had a little global chilling ourselves a few days last week - killed some of my tater plants!

one day it's 75 and the next 30!

i hope al boring likes it hot...well, for eternity's sake...God forgive me.

*8[

Indigo Red said...

Same here, but without the snow. Last weekend was very hot for the season. Now it's cold enough for layers and a sweater.

Of course, Al Gore will say that is normal for global warming. It's not always hot, not always cold - it's kinda unprdictable that way. Global warming's like normal weather, but more ...

dcat said...

Ok you two I need to go see what you all have up too :)


Thanks Mike,
Yup it is nice here I love living here but just like where you live it is equal in price. I enjoy all the seasons and not ready to give up skiing just yet.

LOL nanc,
What is there to forgive!? God is laughing his ass off at lololol “al boring” lol! Why else did he bring on the snow storm! Think about it. He already knows where his soul is going I’m sure!

Lista said...

Nice pictures, Dcat. Snow is so pretty, but such a pain. Since my husband hurt his back, I've been doing all the shoveling this year.

dcat said...

shovel? I let it melt.

dcat said...

Indigo,

Like I give a rats ass what that prick gore says! He will say anything for power, fame, and money! His second book to global warming to prove me wrong I'll wager!