Monday, January 02, 2006

The Border Issue

I have been on this issue for quite some time even though I didn’t talk about it much but I did mention it back in May! Secure Border was the title of this fight! This is the letter I received back from the White House: “Dear Ms. dcat” after this I even got involved in numerous faxes and phone calls! The ones before Labor Day must have not counted or they were over looked! During my comments of this boarder issue I was subjected to attacks from folks of this nature!

In this article Hit by a nice Human Being I was attacked by a moronic person from the insurance company! Well what the hell did I expect Seattle is just full of them! Anyway here is the experience with this one:

Taken from the artical Hit by a nice Human Being
“Now the fun part of insurance went on for a while when I got home. I was asked all the information. I told the insurance guy that the man wasn’t even from this country! Then I find that this person taking down information was a liberal. He proceeded to tell me that I wasn’t from here either! WHAT!!!? Excuse me!?

So now I have another little battle! So I set him striate I wasn’t going to agree with this stupid comment that he decided to tack in! With both barrels I told him that I was born here! I am an American citizen! He said look at your name you came from some where! As if I had that choice! The American Indians came from someplace too I stated! They lost the war honey! I and my family had nothing to do with slavery either! It isn’t like it is my fault anyway! I wasn’t there! I am an American Citizen deal with it! Then I instructed him to get on with the information and then I wanted him to direct me to the claims department!”

Now that my BP is up thank you for reminding me THE CITY TROLL I can now bring this in for a read into the New Year!

I can’t agree more with the “ The City Troll” on this issue!

"Can you believe this bullshit. First of all the Soviets built the Berlin Wall to PREVENT their people from escaping. Sneaking across our border at night is not Immigration it's Invasion. Oh and I love the fact that this irritates the Mexicans. Who gives a damn. They are the invading horde."

I really got irate when I had all the problems with my ballet during election time. The article was this one: Ballot Dilemma Day Three! I called the election office and low and behold press one for English!!! “WHAT THE **** FOR ‘THIS IS AMERICA THE LAST TIME I LOOKED!!! It was in Chinese! I just about broke the phone! I was at work and it seemed quite clear that I have came to the end of the rope! That was fine though I like being left alone!

No comments: