Sunday, January 08, 2006

All Because of a Trumped up Prosecutor

Tom Delay was forced to step down!

In a letter to rank-and-file Republicans, DeLay said, "During my time in Congress, I have always acted in an ethical manner within the rules of our body and the laws of our land. I am fully confident time will bear this out."
Yes Tom time will bear this out!

I do think a closer look is needed! He was cleared in every action by the ethics committee. Something isn’t right and he is so right about time showing true face! I believe it will. More dirt will be brought up for the other side soon! Welcome to dirty politics. Tom Delay will use his time well I am sure of it!

"I know for many Democrats today is a sad day ... because they put all their hopes on making sure they could drag [DeLay] through the mud for a few more months," she said.

"I am still a candidate for re-election this November, and I plan to run a very vigorous campaign, and I plan to win it," DeLay said.
Here is the article by Fox News'

No comments: