Friday, January 20, 2006

No Negotiations!

GOT THAT RAGGEDY ASS Bin Laden! We are coming for you and your cronies are going to suffer with you! You think that little dip shit over in Korea is going to help you!? We have our eye on that, little larvae as well! Just like your little Pakistani buddies! Just who in the hell do you think you are dealing with!? LIBERALS!? Liberals are about the only ones that want to be your friend! Liberals feel terrorist hostages should be put up in a Hilton Hotel and feed caviar! But it ain’t gonna happen!!! They will be tried for murder and then it will be the death penalty!

You think that we will be afraid of you!? I’m not! Try pissed off!!! I know many Americans are still poking fun at you! They will fight if it came down to it! That innocent woman that may be dead at this time is all you have now and you can be proud of yourself! No one is going to barter with a maniac like you and your kind!


It figures!
See that is desperation!





Even Animals don't like him!












Negotiate? Just so you can become more powerful and plan another attack on the US? You have to be joking! You are trapped like rats and this is a panic video you are showing! As nuts as you are we can’t take any thing you say seriously and most of all sincerely!

You know they say that Islam is a religion of peace. I am not a sympathizer! If an Islamic friend of mine would show disfavor in any way I would quickly loose my feelings of trust and love no matter what and do them in myself if I had to! I have never killed anyone but if it is my life over someone that wants to take my life the choice is very clear! Now go back in your hole and wait for us because we are coming!



These will be keepers:Remember this has been going on for quite some time now!This Soldier's letter will not be shoved under a stack of posts!

No comments: