Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hit by a nice Human Being

Coming home from work with the top down on my sporty little car I sit in the sun waiting for the light to change. Then suddenly…BAM! I am at the moronic driver’s door within seconds ranting at him! I hope the hell you have insurance "I said"! What the hell were you thinking?! Meanwhile the urge to get out of others way kicks in and I then command him to pull into an empty lot. I get into my car and the driver in front of me asks "do you need a witness?" I said yes!

So here I am with my paper in hand of the witness’s information (which by the way I will send a thank you card to him and a Starbucks gift card for volunteering his services.) Meanwhile the guy is perplexed and scared of me. I did attack very aggressively after all. He did say he was from China (with a New Zealand license) (He has a ME name) (in a rental car) he was lost and just happen to look down at a number… Screaming at him about when your lost you pull the hell over or ask for directions not look down with a rolling vehicle in motion!!! But NO you wouldn’t know anything about that! You’re a MAN! They are too damn dumb to ask for directions! As I went on, and on…I work hard in this life and nothing is given to me! I finally get a wonderful car and some ass hole hits me! It had to be YOU and you’re not even from this COUNTRY!!! ARGGGGGG!!!!

In China do you all drive in bumper car mode?! Do you realize I have a stellar driving record?! You are going to pay big time!!!

As I am raving I finally get the police connected from my 911 call to them. What are you reporting…Me: “I have been hit!?” 911: “Are you ok?” Me: “NO!” 911: “Do you need an ambulance no but if an officer doesn’t get here the guy who hit me will!”

Now things start to settle down a bit. I realize it is a nick and the frame is fine it is only one part of the bumper that will need to be replaced because I can’t stand to drive around with a little ding by the license plate. I like perfection! Thank heavens it is a BMW and is built well!

The officers’ questions are really annoying me though at this point he asks me was I ok? "I said NO" my car has some damage! (Why don’t they consider your property? Some of us value our property!) How fast, do you think he hit you at? My reaction to this question was gee I don’t really know it was a good jolt! (I haven’t done any testing as a crash dummy so how would I know this?!) The officer took my information and his and asked him if he hit me and you know what!? HE TOLD THE TRUTH!

He admitted fault and I felt better. So the officer said it was clear that it was his fault and that he gave me a case number and everything seemed ok. The guy got a ticket and he asked the officer what is the penalty? (In my mind I could not resist to think “beheading”! But this would have not been funny to say I just thought it in a joking sick way still upset mind you!)

I thanked the man for his honesty and instructed him how to get to a place he was looking for. I told him to follow me “at a safe distance of course”! We even laughed. He said you have a wonderful car and it and you are blessed. He also said he was so sorry. I then told him yes I totally lost it didn’t I? He said he didn’t blame me that he would have too. I think I may even write to him.

Now the fun part of insurance went on for a while when I got home. I was asked all the information. I told the insurance guy that the man wasn’t even from this country! Then I find that this person taking down information was a liberal. He proceeded to tell me that I wasn’t from here either! WHAT!!!? Excuse me!?

So now I have another little battle! So I set him striate I wasn’t going to agree with this stupid comment that he decided to tack in! With both barrels I told him that I was born here! I am an American citizen! He said look at your name you came from some where! As if I had that choice! The American Indians came from someplace too I stated! They lost the war honey! I and my family had nothing to do with slavery either! It isn’t like it is my fault anyway! I wasn’t there! I am an American Citizen deal with it! Then I instructed him to get on with the information and then I wanted him to direct me to the claims department!

The claims department was very nice to me and then asked me was there anything else they could do for me. So I told her about the insurance personal that took my information. I turned his little butt in! She felt that was unnecessary on his part and thought that it was equally a dumb statement to make! He will be address and then she thanked me for telling her this. For he was way out of line!

No comments: