Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Book of Koran and the John

I believe it is propaganda of the media to inflect on the freedom march. There are people that are against the war. They want this to fail so they will feed off the show of ones frustrations. I am sure that some are very frustrated about the war and people that are extreme about their beliefs to the point of blowing themselves up. I say go a head and blow yourself up but leave the innocent village people out of it!

I know extremist drive me crazy and I would do something like throw the book in a toilet out of frustration anger whatever. Then I would hope that they would see me do it out of "my frustration" and their reaction to it. The intellectual “once again” will know the difference and try to understand this frustration and move in the right direction of freedom. After all we are his people “all of us” regardless of differences. We can not allow the torture of innocents under dictatorships. That includes religion that seems to come into play.

“forgive them father for they do not know what they do.”

A blogger in a comment section attacked the Christians by saying they killed people like witches. Let us not forget the Spanish inquisition did this as well. Talk about your extremist! This is in the past folks and it won’t happen again because there is freedom to choose and laws to protect. Lawyers standing by to take cases so lets move on to a freedom for all campaign instead of the blame game on a few frustrated individuals!

No comments: