Saturday, May 07, 2005

Freedom March

I knew I was right to think that the Muslim world would join in the march for peace! Not everyone is a babbling idiot only the posters like Scott from Oregon, Eddie, Linkin, well just about anyone else that has a hate thing going on for the fight for freedom.

For all the attention these posters in the comment section at ITM want it seems to me they are manic. If I ever would stumble on a site that I didn’t agree with I would simply get out fast. Sometimes I do read and post at “my own place to draw attention to what is being said out there" by these parasites. Now that I don’t get the far left paper anymore I guess that is what I will have to do for entertainment and to alert the media of the twisted facts coming from these sites.

I still feel that ITM is a good insight to Iraq and they have many friends that agree with them. Friends don’t abandon friends just because someone else has come along to spew off on a tangent. Friends do have a tendency to let these parasites know they are not at all welcomed and what ever they say they are being laughed at and dissected in other sites. It isn’t very pretty either folks. Support the march for freedom!

I feel a song coming on for the far left side… Enjoy!

No comments: