Wednesday, November 20, 2019

What A Bright, Bright, Bright Sunny Day!

     Nothing but blue skies in the Pacific North West!  Seems like a nice day for some target practice and then come home to blow some leaves off my patio, followed by a roaring fire!  Gotta love this time of year.  The beautiful colors are now on the ground and I need to do something about it.

     No, I am not watching the Shift show!  I will enjoy it when someone posts more farts coming from the swamp creatures.  One so called military guy seemed to have folded.  Anyone fighting for this country need to bring guys like that to light, so they can lose their title.  Obviously the corruption is deep!  Our Four Fathers knew how corrupt man is.

    I see the dems squirming and I do follow the President.  I have no need for garbage, because I know that the fakes are out there.  They can't stand it!  So jealous and so butt hurt that even on line you find them.  I am done with them!  Like I said they have their freedom but, I need to fight like hell to keep mine, because of these control freaks of evil!  I will do a live and I think I will share this on fatawabook.  If I am allowed back on.  If not no biggie, I have a good life and I will never stop!   

     Here is a nice little voice I enjoy,  Deplorable Deb.  Can't say the same about the fakes out there.  I am pretty feisty too when you get to know me.  Remember you have to prove yourself to me, before I let you into my world.  This is why I love blogging.  Blogging away from fatawabook!  Seems that you have more freedom of speech and there are other blogs out there.  So if you don't like what I put out, again there is your freedom to walk away!  I do moderate and I don't always post comments.  Amazing how many I have here.  I have a graph that I only see.  People only lurk and are like children with their face pasted up against a window, of their favorite candy shop.  So I guess I will keep on treating them like children.  Ill-mannered brats really!  

No comments: