Friday, November 29, 2019

I Watched The Dog Show

     Ok, so it has been close to 24 hours now and not a peep!  I guess I will have to say something.  I never miss this event, never have I, seen what I am about to post.  Really?  I thought they all feel dogs are unclean?  So is this some sort of Taqkkia going on?  Or is this a sympathizer for the new world order?  I am questioning it!  I have that right!  No one else seemed to have paid attention!

     I looked on line and on twitter in vain.  I contacted the right people because I got hearts and even a retweet finally!  A retweet!  Thank you Jamie.  I need to contact Anni on this too!  Mike at Mikes America and I have been blogging a long time!  Thank you Mike!


     This takes me back to 1977 back at a University that I won't mention.  I am sure many are still out there that may see this.  Remembering the writing on a sidewalk, telling them to go home.  Yes, they came for our education and to study our behavior.  I was sure of that!  Years later 9-11 not to mention all the other attacks.  So sick of hearing not all of them, moderate and so on blather.  "Hey stupid they are playing you" danced in my head.  Who knew I "the American" would be later labeled with hateful names.  Meanwhile, I studied them right back!  Noticing now that there are only a handful with so many still asleep.  So many out there full of hate for the real truth!  I see now the satanic left are using that same "truth" dialog, to further the destruction of our Republic and Democracy.  It is definitely a spiritual war, with the left being the ones with the demonic possession!  

Go back to sleep!  Nothing to see here...



No comments: