Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I Stayed Busy!

     With all the nut cases running loose on feelings, one can only think it is just a matter of time the sewer rats will become more unstable as time goes on!  Oh but they sure need your tax dollar!  

     What a waste!  Glad I didn't waste my time watching the sewer rats!  I am going to enjoy now the best jabs from our Constitutional Conservatives to these other rodents though!  That will be lots of fun!

     Here is how I spent my time today.  I did something constructive.  I am sure it will piss off the haters out there for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I USED REAL TREES TOO!  ALSO CLEANED OUT THE UNDERBRUSH ON MY PROPERTY!  




Visited my favorite nursery


Made my own wreath


Now to choose which light?  I like the white lights.




No comments: