Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy People Celebrate!

     All ready for the Christmas Season!  Such a nice 3 years so far!  Staying away from the hateful negative mongrels on the left, is a world of difference.  You know they can call us names but soon as we call these rejects out you get blocked!  Amazing all the names they have fabricated for Conservatives.  It's best to stay the hell away from them.  They are beyond help and I am not the person to put up with such garbage.  

     I took some pictures and actually did a live just another salt in the wound of the nut cases out there.  I do everything I can to help them on their way to explode.  After all they deserve what they dish out.  Too damn bad for them!  Enjoy the pictures!  I will fight for my first amendment the second and with all the other amendments for MY rights!  












No comments: