Monday, November 11, 2019

A Freedom Kind of Day, Thanks to The Veterans

      The day at the end of the afternoon looked like this today, towards the Cascade Mountains from our deck.  We are in the Pacific North West.  So, it starts getting dark really early.  December will be here and we will have less daylight.  

     It was a fantastic day to do some outdoor decorations.  I am sure this is offensive to the heathens out there.  You all know how I feel about them!  


The tree indoors is all finished!


My outdoor tree is all decked out with lights and all.  However I will not light everything up till after the Thanksgiving Day Parade, Dog Show and our feast!  It's how I roll.


This is all from trimming trees in my yard.  I had the branches in my greenhouse.  Oh what a wonderful aroma!  When you cut up the branches you release more of the fragrance and pitch.  


So I save some of my old topping from my yard to add to the new mixture of fresh branches.  


     One by one I decorated them and put them all on my sitting wall that I built almost 2 years ago.  They are all in the house now.  Sprits with water and oh what a wonderful smell of Christmas!


     The old stuff will make a nice fire starter in my fire pit outside!  It's our anniversary!  A nice night for a fire and some home brew!  Cheers!


No comments: