Saturday, November 09, 2019

Watching Listening and Oh Yeah!

     I'm so tired of the fascist crazies out there!  But you think I will give up?  Oh hell no!  Not after I saw this,


IT BEGINS: Now Facebook Is Threatening to Delete Accounts that Publish Trump Campaign Rallies — Saying It’s “Clickbait” 

     I have been blocked 22 x's now so, yeah!  

     Back to what I was doing, the outside is finished except for the Manger.  It's a rainy day today.  I got a lot done already.  Weed and feed added to the lawn, hummingbirds are happy with their new juice I made for them.  I am still worked up over Seattle suing because, we voted and won the $30.00 car tab in the vote.  Now they all of a sudden have cash to sue?  Yep Sanctuary City and all!  The city is dying.  To me it is dead!  

    Now to listen to more on line and keep trimming the tree!  The little Angel next to a blue ornament is a reminder of just one Angel, that was given to me from a friends Angel tree.  She is no longer with us.  Only a few received one from her tree.  I put it up and center every year!  


No comments: