Wednesday, August 25, 2010

islamic hate crime is to build that masque!

I love this man and agree what what he had to say.

As for the loon twisting like islam loves to do on another video with his hitler like mustash just a bit longer: Greeting islamic jack ass! I know what you are!!!

We Republicans aren’t against the constitution we are for the right however WE are saying muslims “islamamic idiots” are insensitive is all! SO once again they will use our freedom to condone there’s. The good thing is they still won’t win!


As for ME I am free to say I can’t stand something immoral and so I don’t agree with a certain CULT! As a right according to the constitution I get to practice my right! FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM TO DISAGREE!!!

islam is insensitive and it will do what ever it takes to try and take over!


SO SHOVE THAT FUCKING KARON UP YOUR ASSES YOU ISLAMIC INSENSITIVE MORONS YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T HAVE TO! YOU HATE ME MORE AND IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T YOU ARE LYING OUT YOUR ASS!!!

No comments: