Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why can’t we be friends… I’LL TELL YOU WHY!













Islamic, Muslims are sincere? HA!

Hey Robert Spencer I am not holding my breath either!





What the hell planet are you on Ann!?

I don’t submit to no one on this planet! I have a very good lifestyle and it is with respect and you really have to earn that with me.

I hate the word submission and it is no way in my lifestyle and it never will be!

You all are just blessed with my presence and that is it! That is all you will get from me You got that!?! ERRRRRRR!!! ^..^

Well Ann I agree with you on Huckleberry but submission?! He is a real asshole idiot!

8 comments:

The Griper said...

mmmmm it sounds to me that Mr Spencer was saying that when the muslims were preaching friendship with non-muslims against the teachings of the Koran they were acting on the concept of being politically correct.

by this i mean say nothing bad regardless of what you feel in your heart. that essentially is the concept behind being politically correct.

dcat said...

In Part 6 of Robert’s look at the UK’s “Islam is Peace” campaign, he takes on the fifth and final point: “To make friends…” A close look reveals that the if campaign really wishes Muslims to make friends with non-Muslims, they have some verses from the Koran to deal with.*

dcat said...

They play too many two faced card games Griper.

It is too dangerous of a game and I don’t want to play! I rather call them and win the game with my best hand!

Mike's America said...

I like the Coulter video... even though I'm not looking for anyone to submit to my will (other than Democrats).

dcat said...

Yeah me too Mike!

I like Ann too! She is submiting to the loons! I did not hear one F word!

She is getting way to soft! ;D

dcat said...

LOL Mike,

Even if the Democrats submitted to you, you probably would have to go and redo everything you told them to do!

They are just that incapable!

I'm afraid you would just have a big mess on your hands with a job done half ass by a dimmy! :D :D :D

The Griper said...

i was just pointing out the flaws of being pc, dcat. it reveals a contradictory concept also revealing how it can be used against you if allowed.

dcat said...

Ahhh allowed. A key word Griper.