Saturday, December 08, 2007

Muslims Have To Do Better

Well I’ll say it again. You Muslims here in the USA came out way too late and some of you are just dragging your ass. I will have to hold you all after school! That is right you are being lumped into one ball of crap because of the other few out there that want to drag this nation down! I, will keep on keeping on to not let that happen!

You’re not doing enough to support the great nation you live in! Your trying your dam nest to get those foot bathes in at airports but you are not working toward improving our way of life just your own! So I don’t trust any of you and I have a right not to! You may fool some of my soft hearted friends but you won’t get to me till I see that you have truly become American! And then I still want a microscope on you all!

And while we're at it, why are the networks allowing CAIR plants to ask questions during presidential debates? The CNN featuring of "Yasmin from Huntsville, Ala." without identifying her link with CAIR seems especially fishy.

Yeah this I got from Jihad Watch! That alone is enough for me to watch my back! You just never know who is being pressured out there do you.

I believe in tough measures!

7 comments:

Indigo Red said...

I know abot plant care because I do it everyday. I just don't get the CAIR plants.

How can any news organization claim they don't know these guys are Muslim apologists when any moron blogger can I.D. their manure in less than five minutes?

The Griper said...

unfortunately indigo, and i hate to say it but civil rights laws are in play here. the msm are afraid of law suits in cases such as these. they may want to say no but their lawyers say yes. and i'm not an apologist for msm just stating a fact.

laws are written to protect but there are those who would take advantage of that protection to promote their own ends.

it is one of those situations where it is a win win for the Muslims and a lose lose proposition for the msm. and there is nothing that can be done to alter the situation except to overturn certain laws.

Indigo Red said...

I have to agree, griper. It's stuff like this that makes dictatorship look good, but only from my side as I don't trust the other side with dictatorial powers.

dcat said...

Oh don't you worry gentlemen there be plenty taking notes to keep a short leash on them all!

The Griper said...

he laughs, remember though dcat, a short leash on a dog may not be able to bite others but it does not prevent it from biting the one holding the leash.

dcat said...

she smiles and laughs, the coller is a choker Griper!

The Griper said...

choke,,choke aw now you are torturing me decat,,as he tries to laugh.