Thursday, December 13, 2007

Choose Your Form of Torture

The Spirit Of Christmas

I think I would choose waterboarding over Al-Qaeda Style any day!

I think I would choose waterboarding over Al-Q’s style if I were you.
Come on you wimps out there! Get a strong stomach! We are fighting terror and they would do a hell of a lot more to you if they were treated differently and let off easy!

Didn’t you hear the terror plots that were stopped because of waterboarding? Or did the media leave that part out or did you happen to fall asleep on that couch?!

If you all think torture is cruel you should see what would have happened if the school your kid was going to or the mall where your family shops at …blows up! The shooting incidents lately would be nothing compared to what Al-Qaeda could do!

Complaining about torture to criminals that would not think twice to blow you away!?

You need a good slap across that face of yours if you think it’s wrong! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY YA ASSHOLE SYMPATHIZERS!

We just had another sweat child of 16 killed by this sort of crap heads that want to take your life as well! Father kills his daughter ... read this click here! And just last year: Father shoots 17 year old daughter... click here! Ok you fuckers want to talk more about torturing these kinds of things running around!? YOU ARE SICK PEOPLE to not realize what is going on and what is at stake!

I want to see the young girls and boys of this Islamic culture defy their family their parents more! Just like these brave girls did! I see this kind of action and more! These kids can lead their cruel parents to extinction with defiance!

I ask God to release this on the world now! In the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Kids you don’t have to honor your parents if they are sick murderous thugs! Know the difference and get away from them and turn them into the authorities!

Let the Islamic clowns have as many children as they wish because they will never own their childs will! Only God can do this! And they will not go around killing folks because of differences they know this is not God's law to do this!

9 comments:

Indigo Red said...

This past week a former CIA agent said that of the AQ thugs he knew had been h2o-boarded, one had broken within a few seconds.

You know, I'm not surprised that a guy raised in a desert, without ready access to recreational water facilities would think he was drowning when he knows, in fact, he is not. I've seen Western reporters go thru the torture for press purposes and they withstood the h2o-boarding for alot longer.

Unintentionally, I've had the experiance and I never thought I was going to drown because I have been a swimmer since I was 5 yrs old. I respect water, but I have no fear of it. I can see, however, if a person has no experiance with being under water for prolonged periods without air, it could be very frightening.

Is waterboarding torture? Of coarse, it is! So what?! It beats the hell out of what Muslims do to their own kids.

dcat said...

That is right Indigo!

I say so what too! I haven't got any problem with it. I don't care that it scares the crap out of them! These islamic religious assholes are THUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

is waterboarding torture? based upon my understanding of the method i would say no it is not. it is based upon a perception rather than a reality of the possibility of drowning. and as we all know perceptions can be very deceptive.

also in the use of it along with what they say contradicts each other. they preach that to die is to live for Allah. yet those who were waterboarded broke at the idea of dying for Allah.

so it points out that those who convince others to go out and die are actually preaching that to die for allah is false and that they are actually dying for their human leaders because if it was for Allah they would welcome death as much as those who commit suicide and waterboarding would be ineffective means of getting information.

dcat said...

Yes Griper I was wondering that my self!

Not afraid until they are faced with death.

It doesn’t happen fast enough. Waterboarding gives them time to think about what they really are about and yes they should be afraid! Very afraid to face our lord, I really doubt they will face the lord because it will be: “Go to hell go directly to hell do not pass heaven, do not collect 72 virgins.”

dcat said...

Hey maybe you should go as Griper 2 because I have someone that comes here as The Griper already.

That would be great. You think you were going to fool me?

The Griper said...

that is me dcat. lolol

dcat said...

Oh so you did fool me ;)

The Griper said...

nahh wasn't fooling you, just hiding my grizzly face. lolol

dcat said...

I thought as much Griper. ;D