Saturday, October 21, 2023

Rotting Brain Of Oatmeal In The White House, Isn't Going To Ruin My Life!

 Neither are the rest of those baboons in power!  NOT OVER MY LIFE HONEY!  Godless pieces of shit!  ALL OF THEM!  Donald J. Trump was right!

My family and I, had a wonderful time at a fish fest!  Perfect day at the Gulf!  Most of all so happy that the gardens made it through the storm!  Not so much a restaurant that we ate at on my birthday!  That was sad to see.  

You could grab some free seeds too!  I also gave to the donation box.  



What a clever idea for using a shell!!  I have several!  I'll be making my little shell signs for my vegetable garden too now!


Even the long wing zebra butterflies are happy!


This guy was fantastic!  He was putting out some Stevie Ray Vaughan and some redneck country!  Loved it!

I don't know who these people were, but we were all looking at the pier also spotted the dolphins!  Then we walked out on the pier!

The venders were there with some fabulous gourmet food!  Even got some apple cider mix!  Many of the local artists had some really nice pieces too!  

The more I live in Florida the more I don't miss Washington State!  It used to be nice.  I guess I love the country, being close to the Gulf is a love I always had.  I didn't realize it till now.  This is so close!  One can go across the state, be at a different beach on the Atlantic side and make it home before the street lights come on! 



No comments: