Monday, October 09, 2023

Hag Hitler Hillary Talking Out Of Her Ass Again.

You have to be brain dead to care what the mongrels like Hag Hitler Hillary says!  

It's fun to call these loons out!  That is true JP!  I'm to the point of making fun of them all!  I have a military bullet proof vest, that I will be wearing on Halloween to a party.  Along with my TRUMP hat.  I'll have a target on my back.  I'll take pictures.  

Since youtube are a bunch of commie assholes deleting everything I share.  I will be using Rumble from now on!  

We all spy on CNN don't we JP, just to see what stupid they will spew next!

Hag Hitler Hillary, is the one that needs a lobotomy!  The people like this hag are all deranged!  

Oh and FYI I don't take marching orders from no one!  I liked Trump, because he is logical and smart!  Not a dumbass like you are you hag Hitler Hilary!  Oh and I knew he was a democrat in the past!  I wish someone would call out the mongrels that infiltrated, the GOP!!  Oh wait we did!  It took Trump to wake a few sleeping idiots up!

"LINK"



No comments: