Sunday, October 01, 2023

I Sure Had Fun Today!

 Every day is a new day, everyday I need his divine help!

It was Sunday!  A day of rest, I know, but I was playing!  I always like doing things, that make me feel better.  I power washed today!


Forgive me, I couldn't help myself!  It sure needed it!  It was so filthy out there.  We have been here 2 years!  I'm sure this wasn't done for 3 years!  

I also had fun decorating, later!  I took a long hot bubble bath in my huge tub!  I had candles going the whole 9 yards!  I had water to drink because I was also in need of hydration!  I did more than these pictures.  One has to be careful because of the nut cases out there!  


This is my hood!  These two are on my team!  Told you I have good folks near me!  My kind of people!  



I guess that was my day!  I did take some pictures of the garden, however that is for another post!  Cheers!

"LINK"



No comments: