Friday, September 10, 2010

Imam issues a not-so-

Imam issues a not-so- veiled threat

This just in from ACT:

In a series of interviews the past two days, Ground Zero Mosque Imam Feisal Rauf significantly raised the stakes.

The self-described “bridge builder” has proven to be anything but, warning America that dire consequences await us if the mosque is not built.

In doing so, he described those who oppose the mosque at Ground Zero as “radicals,” a description one Fox News analyst termed “insulting.” In effect, he is asserting that 71% of Americans must yield or we will inflame the Muslim world.

Brigitte Gabriel participated in a heated debate with a friend of this imam on Sean Hannity’s radio program yesterday. The imam’s friend went so far as to say that the “smoke” caused by this controversy will cause “fire” against America.

Click on this link: “Brigitte Gabriel and Jehan Harney Audio File” to listen to the debate. Imam Rauf’s true colors continue to become more visible to the American people. Recall that he said, shortly after 9/11, that America was an “accessory” to the attack.

Now, to argue that America must capitulate or face the consequences, Rauf actually makes the case for ACT! for America’s core mission—rising up against the threat of radical Islam in whatever form that threat takes.

We will stand for freedom and our national security.

We will not be intimidated.

2 comments:

Indigo Red said...

Capitulation or Consequences... isn't that a game show? I'll take Consequences, Bob!

I would like to see the future GZ (Cheesey?) Mosque burned to the ground with Noble Qu'rans used as kindling. If only piss were flammable - sigh.

OT - dcat, I lost your email addresses when Yahoo shut down my account and I'd very much like to reconnect. My Indigo profile has my email.

dcat said...

Thanks Indigo!

It was great talking to you last night! Glad we reconnected!

I'm being picky on facebook and I will eventually contact you there maybe.

I like blogger better and since I have your email and phone number this is a good thing.