Saturday, November 29, 2008

Muslims don’t want to be hated?

TOO FUCKING LATE TO WONDER WHY YOU FUCKED UP MORONS!

I worked with Indians for the past 30 years not to mention in school with them. The Hindu, Sikh, Christians all said the same damn thing about Muslims from as far back before the 80’s! THEY ALWAYS CAUSE TROUBLE! They would tell me! NOW I am a believer!

This at:
Further Adventures of Indigo Red

Gateway Pundit puts it simply -
Mumbai Muslim Terrorists Tell Media: "Stop Hating Us"Excuse me?You just shot up the train station, drove through town and shot up people at bus stops, blew up bombs in hotels and restaurants, took hostages and killed 150 innocent people and you are asking people to "stop hating us?"That's insane.



Guys you sure know how to get me in an uproar now don’t you!!! Sometimes I think you all just put stuff up to see what dcat has to say! Well you asked for it!

Ok I say:
MUSLIMS CAN FUCK THEMSELVES! TO HELL WITH THEM ALL AND MAY THEY ROT!

I know I had my fill of them! They will NEVER EVER be with me! I as a citizen of this planet I DON’T HAVE TO EXCEPT THEM! IN FACT THEY BEST STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

The security must have been lax in India! Let’s hope this does not happen here in the USA!

UPDATE: Now in Nigeria... Good GOD take them off our planet PLEASE!

3 comments:

Indigo Red said...

Little late to decide they don't want to be hated.

dcat said...

It's like the 9-11, episode!

I have yet to hear out rage about that one!!! AND YEAH INDIGO IT IS TOO DAMN LATE NOW!

They all kind of went to their masques on that note of a hit! Probably and most likely in celebration!

Oh yeah I will be rubbing their noses in it for my life time you can count on it!

Mike H. said...

Those people are insane.