Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here are some sore losers.

Why was that dipshit holding a hate Mormon sign!?

What idiots!!! I happen to know Mormons and I would trust them with my dog! Infact if anyone wanted to cause them harm I would be there to protect them! I just don't care for folks coming to my door is all. I detest someone to try and reform me. Once you get to know me you will see that I don't need organized religion. They would kick me out!

I would rather see a Muslim sign saying: "Muslim's bread hate!" Now that is a religion I will NOT tolerate! Can't trust em! Don't YOU dare ask me to! I have seen enough!!!

The murder of these two girls in Texas told me plenty! Just click here! Then you will see!

3 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

Mormons seem to gather pickets. Here are some Christians picketing
a new temple in Twin Falls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJl5wtuxmo&feature=related
...we get Mormon missionaries and
Jehovah Witnesses quite often, and since I am retired, I chat with them until they are bored. At Christmas we give them cookes and cocoa. What the heck..door to door sales are tough. :)

dcat said...

I tell them they are in the wrong religion and are going to HELL!!!

Especially when they disrupt what I am doing! I’m still working and I value my time!!!

dcat said...

Liberties take your rights!

We best stay on tune on our own back yard!