Sunday, March 09, 2008

Water boarding is not as bad as ‘Calling us who live on Finn Hill Snobs Ken!

Well today I will conduct an argument against the pampas ass himself that lived on Finn Hill and quickly after years living on Finn Hill moved to liberal ass Seattle calling us who live on Finn hill “snobs”.

Ok the real story is on water boarding. I hate long reads of nothing new so I will make this brief so that you can go on to more drawn out blogs to read to your hearts content.

Ken called on some of the topics like: "weighing out the outcome of his decision on water boarding". In by the way he has not made up his mind yet or still! Even after innocent lives were taken by AQ! I guess they “the innocent” don’t really matter to him much! Which in part angers me yet with, fools like him!

His one paragraph as well as others he dribbles out really got to me: “They strap bombs on mentally retarded youngsters.” Oh by the way this is in a rag called the Kirkland Courier Reporter and it may be linked or not on the internet. Ken may be on line in the Seattle Times I don’t know don’t care! This is just a find after looking “God help him for me seeing it kind of thing”.

First of all Ken it was mentally retarded women you pampas weasel! I guess Ken doesn’t go on line much to get details.

Oh and Ken dear! George W. Bush vetoes bill to ban coercive CIA tactics. And this find was in the Oregonian rag! “I’m at Cannon Beach Oregon”.

In the Oregonian rag it also stated that:
“Overturning Bush’s veto looks unlikely”. KEN! So up yours and anyone else that think that these thugs don’t deserve such a harsh treatment…lalalamememe LA! Heh!

They get what they ask for from normal folk like my self and others for the REAL human rights issues!!! YA ASSHOLE! ^..^

Now back with nature at it's best!...

Did you all set those clocks forward?

8 comments:

Mike H. said...

Yup! Who's Ken again?

dcat said...

Mike H,

I thought you would never ask! :D

I wonder if you get his raggedy read in Spokane or not? LOL

Ken Schram or as I refer him as Ken Scum!

The Griper said...

did i set my clocks up an hour..wellll,,in my head anyways. lol just a good thing i have my puter to do it automatically or else i'd still be back in the past every hour.lol
oh well, i'll get around to it sometime before fall.

dcat said...

Oh I keep forgetting that every day is Saturday too with you older folks ;)

The Griper said...

better not say that to grandpa, dcat. lolol

dcat said...

& that would be you. Am I right? :D

Indigo Red said...

No matter how far ahead I set my clocks, I'm still behind.

dcat said...

Yup Indigo time does that!

Where has the time gone!? My time here at this wonderful coast is almost over.

I need to make another reservation soon!