Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here is something for all you PC people out there!

Politically incorrect = PC politically correct

Ya all need to hear this and maybe get a clue on the race card and I will refuse to be intimidated or made to feel it was my fault. I refuse to apologize for idiots of the past! I was not here. So either get with the program and work together to make a better world or be ready for the biggest knock down drag out fight that is to come. Because I will not give up my freedom and I know most folks will agree!

The ball is in your court! I suggest you choose wisely!




About This Video

6 comments:

Mike H. said...

I'll have you know that PC stands for Personal Computer, a device which has singlehandedly doubled the amount of paper used throughout the world. So there! ;)

dcat said...

Oh ok Mike H ;)

The Griper said...

he grins at mike's remarks "no comment needed"

but, nice find, dcat. and a good example of how "pc"(politically correct) can do harm yet "pc" (personal computer) can enlighten people.

dcat said...

Yeah griper,

And this letter said it all! Don't you think!? ;)

The Griper said...

sure did,,sure did

Mike H. said...

griper, I figured that every one would either get it or go back to kos. Obviously everyone that went back to kos did so quietly. Heheh.