Saturday, March 15, 2008

To the Anti War protesters at the Recruit Center in Tacoma

You are the problem! What do you have shit for brains?! Because these fine folks are not conducting war crimes! They are fighting for my and ‘believe it or not your freedom! What the hell is the matter with you people!?

Here are some of the ingrates: I loathe ass holes too!
Fucked up idiots organize. Huh organize? Do they know what for? Only the hoodlums will join this kind of organized antic!

I am sure that every generation will have to fight because the stupid thought of communism and worse of all “ISLAM” will take what you have away! I guess the ones that are for communism and Islam may have nothing to loose? I really don’t get it! There is no such thing as peace love dove with those idiots! Yet people are sticking up for them and not their country? I wish you all that don’t support the war efforts or anything else positive for humanity move the hell out of MY COUNTRY!

Thank you Troops for giving me that freedom to say what I just said!

Thank you Troops for fighting for others under such cruel dictator ship others had to suffer under!

Thank you TROOPS I appreciate you! And you are very necessary! Don’t let those losers bring you down! They are all idiots!

I’m glad we can still celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Lets all pay attention to what Google puts up on that day shall we.

4 comments:

City Troll said...

if the little faggots had any balls they wouldn't have their faces covered....

dcat said...

Troll they are candy asses and afraid of folks like us :)

The Griper said...

awwwwwwwww dcat, they aren't afraid. by their terms they are being "terrorized" lolol and people like us need to be eliminated from the face of the earth. we're to blame for all the ills of the world.

dcat said...

They don't matter to me because they are all shit to me Griper and they know nothing!

I hope they get eliminated before I do so as I can watch, when it does happen!!!