Saturday, June 11, 2005

Update of Car Accident

Well it is over and I let my husband handle the numerous calls to the agency before I would lose my temper and smash the f****** phone! The agency of the rental car place is an east coast thing and three hour difference!

I already took care of the moron telling me that I was not an American in so many words when I gave the information to him about the out of Towner from another country slamming into my car. Seems I don’t have to bother with them any longer because my husband got the call this week and everything will be taken care of. I don’t think they want to deal with me anymore either! I say FINE!!!

My husband came home to tell me you will never guess what I found out! He asked me if the guy that hit me was rear ended in this accident after hitting me. I told him there was nobody else behind him till he came to a stop on my bumper! There were others but they stopped almost a car length away from him ready to go around us! That is when I thought safety to pull off to the deserted parking lot. I never did see the back of his car, and I didn’t care about his car! Apparently he was in another accident and the car came back really beat up! He did not report it and he just brought it back this week.

Well so now twelve hundred dollars later “for the rental car company” and a free rental car to me…I wanted the equivalent of what I drive…Ha, Ha, Ha! I also… and they do have to honor this “a non smoking car!” I hope to hell I don’t ever have to have anything like this happen to me again. I really feel that if people can’t pay attention to their driving, “that they should have their license taken from them!” If I was on a motorcycle I would have had serious injuries! These people that don’t pay attention to their driving are a hazard to the rest of us that do!

No comments: