Thursday, June 09, 2005

Just for Extremist

I just watched a film clip on a bunch of extremist Muslims “in the USA supposedly” destroying a US flag with their chants. I have a more powerful chant against them then they do on the US! Believe it!

Now I am not going to show this video here and I won’t lower myself to show a Koran book being burned or stomped on. For one thing it is only a book like the flag is a flag. They are objects however very powerful objects but still objects that represent something special to people. There are normal people with every religion so I just want to target the sophomoric ones.

I’m more on the line of belittling as well as pushing buttons. I would like to show people by example. See I am better then them, already. I am better by having more respect then they have in their little hangnail! What not all of them have hangnails?! Oh ok then “those just have zero respect.” I also want to say that is about all they can do to show their anger is to gather and make a scene. They aren’t capable to do anything else because they can’t! My suggestion to the observing public here in the USA “if this gathering happens is to just point and laugh really loud as well as to keep walking.”

So help me if I see anyone doing this stomping and screaming Islam chants destroying a flag I will… “I bet many of you can guess!” I also bet the CIA and the FBI already know everything in any protest that goes on and where they live. I happen to know one in this organization of the FBI and lives in my neighborhood. Oh yes my little terrorists they are all over the city too.

You know just in our neighborhood techies have video cameras up? Hell with big brother! Beware of thy neighbor! Most of us have a concealed weapons permit too. So go a head extremist Muslims make our day!

No comments: