Sunday, June 19, 2005

Democrats Play Pretend

Here is a little info on what happened: "Impeachment" ...uh huh...right! Hat tip to Mr. dcat via Little Green Footballs that posted this link.

They pretended a small conference room was the Judiciary Committee hearing room, draping white linens over folding tables to make them look like witness tables and bringing in cardboard name tags and extra flags to make the whole think look official…

Now doesn’t that bring back memories of ones youth? It did for me! Oh well I had a good laugh and am now shaking my head over this one.

Now I could write more on the subject however I know a lot of you like me need to cover some ground in other blogs right now. You can now imagine what I am thinking at this article on Democrats grasping at straws once again eh!

No comments: