Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Unintelligent Media does it Again

Well another Iraqi full of information and potential to show the world what is really going on in Iraq gets shot down by the media.

Seems they want an Indiana Jones type of story to report instead of the everyday life of a true Iraqi. One that is living throughout the turbulent time of a new democracy forming in Iraq! One that is aware of his surroundings. One that is knowledgeable about his community and the people.

Well that is Hollywood media for you! They always have to dress up stories to “make”, yes I said make people read or watch their stuff. Twisting the stories changing the plot what ever it takes.

I wouldn’t put it past them to send a few people over to a blog just to destroy it either. The media is always so desperate for a story and the people writing there own stories, views, opinions what have you. So no I am not surprised about the news station not excepting Iraq The Model for their show.

If I was Iraqi and they wanted an interview I would turn them down and say: “No thank you I’m much too boring for you”!

No comments: