Saturday, April 23, 2005

Not Leaving ITM

A concerned email to me has been brought up about me leaving ITM because of trolls. FAT CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING ANY TIME SOON!!! I happen to know what they are so it isn’t affecting me. What is making me angry is that people choose to go on and on with these brainless idiots!

I’m not going away any time soon. I will be there every chance I have and I will post but do you know all the blogs that are out there? I am enjoying so many that I don’t get to up date mine. It is so neat to see happening.

Way back when ITM was the first of very few, people didn’t know about blogging. A lot of people still don’t know about blogging. I was one of the first at ITM however I didn’t comment then. Well maybe one or two but under a different title sort of what people are doing now with fake names.

Now it is getting very busy out there. I don’t spend night and day on the computer and I can walk away from it. Unfortunately there is an addiction to it with some. I post and I leave so that morons can’t get to me. If they do post after me then people can determine their origin for themselves. The intellect will do well to figure this one out. “As I really don’t give a s—t what they have to say anyway.” I don’t sit there and dwell over the fools that come in. The more that sane people ignore mindless morons the more they will be outnumbered. I think I am giving trolls way too much credit though. They might be too stupid to realize that no one cares about them.

All response should be to the host of the blog or of course “sometimes to your buddies” on line totally ignoring the fools of waste. Remember people are entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong or twisted. Evidence should then be provided to the host with data on a subject.

Check out my archive on March and go to “On Trolls” March 26th at my site just click on the link. Registration is the best way to curb the undesirables and it may be coming to a blog near you.

Keep on blogging!

No comments: