Saturday, January 01, 2005

The Start of A New Year

Happy New Year!

Starting the day off right was this blog and of course, my all time brothers at Iraq the Model. They are both a good read. You just have to avoid the trolls at the comment sections. The bloggers site is all that matters anyway!
Just click on the two below (don’t forget to read the rest of my raving post).

desert smink blog spot on the Iraqi boy wonder

and of course

Iraq the Model

Now, it’s on to my post, for the, New Year. I have just about had it with the “they gave more for the relief fund mugets”!

Ok folks this was a very tragic tsunami, and to even say or point fingers at people “countries” that did give something, as saying “we gave more then…” is a very, well lets just say a misinformed thing to say! It is very low too! Yes we are doing ok in the US and such however we are giving all that we possibly can! One blogger stated in a comment section at a blog site that if we were really, really wealthy there wouldn’t be any problems in the world. I have to agree with him on that in that I believe that the American people are giving people and we all pay into relief funds with our taxes and such. Then you have the people that are doing well in life reaching into their own pockets to pay for more. Or donating their time to help! Now that to me is something. The people pointing fingers aren’t doing anything but that, pointing and making things seem worse for all concerned! This should not be happening in time of crisis!

It took people from the US to see what they had to give and then they gave. Phones were ringing off the hook for the past week one of the relief volunteers stated in a blog site. What is it with these finger pointers anyway!!! ? What in the hell are they “the finger pointers” so pissed off about that they have to find fault in everything and turn it into a big deal? Are they trying to make, “themselves”, look good by tearing someone else down? Because they just proved to this blogger, that they are a different life form all of their own, and that isn’t a good thing! They are not a good form of a life form at all!

My respect is always people, which do well, and work behind the scene. The people that beat their chest and constantly get in your face to prove they did well are the ones to question, if the job was done right in the first place. Then the question of motive, self gain maybe? “I’m so wonderful and full of shit I can’t stand myself” or what! Is that what those people want? Ok they got it!!! The Morons!

Giving anonymously is the best way always because there are those that are lurking to say “Oh they could have given more they have more to give”… You know what? To no matter what amount it is! They could always give nothing at all! Would that be better? !

Oh my last post no I didn’t miss spell gregwire’s name it is right along with ben knothead so if you don’t like it? It’s like I give a shit? No I don’t! It could have been spelled worse believe me!!!

No comments: