Thursday, December 30, 2004

UN TITLE WILL BE...

My opinion on the UN...and what is it that they do? Well they piss and moan a lot, and make them selves feel superior, with unsupported evidence, lay guilt trips to the ones doing all they can for the ones in need of help… This can go on for quite some time however the rest of the bloggers can take over from here, like they had done already. So I’m a little late with my comment, “The, UN”? You can say they are pretty much, a worthless piece of shit!

Well also Gregwire is right up there with the UN in my book. If you’re living in Washington state like I am, lets all send her spam mail till she quits. I have my alias addresses all lined up along with snail mail letters with all the addresses in the State of Washington how about you? Are you going to fall for all the corruption in our voting system? Only if you’re a democrat!

No comments: