Sunday, January 23, 2005

Northwest Voices

It’s Sunday! As usual I get our liberal paper to get a good laugh. The poor journalism, by the commenter, which I had the opportunity to come across, was ill informed, like so many are. I bet this person has no clue about Iraq the Model or Friends of Democracy but yet this person is spewing off at the key board! Since the paper won’t publish anything I have to say, I figured on blasting this person here.

All one has to do really is write to the people of Iraq to find out that what we did was help them! Yes people did die, but would have it been better to continue with dictatorship and terrorism? I think not and neither did they.

Here is the mindless dribble to this person Jay Smith from Kirkland:

No Dancing in the streets
Listening to George Bush give his inauguration speech, all I can think of are the thousands of people who are dead because of us; because our Congress failed in its duty to control the abuse of our military, because our people allowed fear to overwhelm intelligence, and because our president put greed and personal agendas over life and right.
Now we are going to kill hundreds more in order to hold an event that will resolve nothing. The upcoming “election” in Iraq is poorly timed and unwise. It will be meaningless and without value to everyone except the Bush administration, which is thoughtlessly driving it and the insurgents who will use it as a focal point for violence and death.
To the families and individuals who will die for this sorry and ill-conceived sham of democracy, I can only say I am sorry. For all our sakes, am very sorry.

No comments: