Thursday, January 20, 2005

Media and the Inauguration

Well as usual Mohammed had the good post on the media so I won’t go into it here, however you can read the post at Iraq the Model .

The media is only out to print a story, no matter what it takes even though it isn’t the facts! They can say something positive one time and change course the next day! Just to throw off the bloggers.

I was happy to see some of the festivities of the, presidents inauguration today. When I got home to see the news, it was all about the protesters against the president! Not that much on the supporters! How bias can you get? I wasn’t going to say anything about the media, but I couldn’t resist. Yes I lied! But hey it’s my blog!

Well some moron called animal control on a cougar in the city limits in north shore. Which, for the cougar, is a good thing, because, now they can go and relocate it to another safer area, for the cougar. Maybe not until it finds his way to downtown Seattle, to devour some of the protesters. Yes, you are right, that would be bad, because then they would have to kill the poor cougar, instead of relocating it. ? I don’t understand that one! It is a wild animal after all!!! Why can’t we do the same to criminals? I think animals should be exempt from the death penalty!

The count down is on for a free Iraq! Yes other countries are next sorry, liberals! Terrorist won’t have a chance from our brave men and women. The evil are people against freedom for all! Most say; “It’s not in my yard so why should I care about terrorism”? You better! It can even happen here. In fact I feel it is, because while people move here they slowly can change freedoms it already is happening! Just look at the democratic, party!

No comments: