Saturday, October 12, 2024

Yeah, YOU BITCHES! A Blue Checkmark!

 I have freedom, once again!  I got back on X after what Twit and the commie Marxists flunkies did to me!  Thanks Elon!  

GET THE HELL OFF FACEBOOK!

The little commie Marxists tried to silence many!  This is not 1940 Germany you little crap heads!  NOT HAPPENING WITHOUT A FIGHT!  SICK OF YOUR SHIT!

Anyway, I was posting, like I always do... then huh?  



Yet the little jerks posting hateful things about Trump BTW all untrue, aren't blocked at all on FACEBOOK!  

I would come on saying positive things that were happening when Trump was in office and BOOM Gone for a month.  Had enough of that crap!  Besides real friends and family have my email phone number...  You find out then, how much you matter to them.  Some are gone for good, only because they were toxic to my health!

People need to start seeing, what is being done to them, by the corrupted POS out there!  It's not going to be good if you let that organization back in!  Don't believe that news!  Look at the opposite they say!  Watch how they copy something that was said and how they redact, in a lie.  

Remember, what they did to the German people.  They had no clue what was going on till shown bodies of Jews and Poles.  They locked up anyone that spoke against them...  Sound familiar?  Freedom of speech be damed, even if you have the proof!  That is why you democrats and RINO's were never blocked!  Now watch how they start name calling all of us that know their plan!  

I'm sure when things start to happen you will say... Oh, they were right!  I believe in God and I pray, I know who to trust, I know I will be fine what ever happens.  BTW, they hate that too!  Satan has a short time on Earth.

Meanwhile I am doing memes... Thank you Grok...  Greatest President of all times, to that liar that can't even talk!  



Now for that movie you need to pay attention to... Enjoy!



No comments: