Tuesday, October 08, 2024

I Got A Call This Morning.

 It's going to be Gods people that save others!  Not the worthless FEMA!

Had a nice long talk with a wonderful woman cooking, helping others there at the church.  I posted on X and on Truth social.  I'm very upset with people that are still so stupid and can't see!  God Bless all the people that pulled together helped and gave!  For the American People not illegals!  The government gave them all our wealth!  They all can go choke on it!  You really do find out who your friends are.  

Meanwhile we have dumb asses in D Sleaze chanting to the river and the sea... I say let's send them there to Palestine and see how long they last!  They don't serve the American people and don't care!

There is a lot of shaking going on.  God isn't finished yet, just getting started I wager.  I have always been interested in following weather patterns.  People are saying they are messing with the weather.  It just might be God himself too.  Ever think about that?  

That bullet was averted!  Sorry you don't know everything.  Just saying!  Y'all best be on your knees praying to God!  I may be the biggest sinner, but I know this much is true!

Before I went to bed yesterday the hurricane showed a bit north of Tampa, then it was right over Tampa.  Now it seems it is skirting south of Tampa.  I like the first satellite shot here.

Flood zone is all along the coast. They say 50ml an hour gust where we live.  We have a weather station hooked up to, cameras and all.  


Shows at a cat 4.  It's still a crapshoot.  The winds will be strong.  Rain has saturated trees, so oh boy!  Pine trees just snap in half.  The oaks will be the ones uprooted.





This one is a cheap version but not too far off.  It still could be a cat 3 instead of a 4


 

No comments: