Tuesday, February 20, 2024

What A Nice Morning!

Hearing and seeing the truckers fighting back was refreshing.  I guess this is why many folks are going to be self-reliant.  Don't come to Florida and vote for dumb libs!  You won't be welcome!  Keep going south to CUBA!

This morning I had a furry friend visit and her owner.  That was nice having coffee with some Polish cookies she brought.  The memories started flowing back to me!

After my company left I made homemade croissants.   We enjoyed them this afternoon while listening to "In The Litter Box"


It was a nice day, even though we have the dummies doing all the destruction to our country.  Yes, oh, and don't you know it's Trumps fault.  This is how stupid some people are, not realizing.  No people,  it's this administration doing it right now!  It's not Trump.  But then, they believe what the TV media hacks tell them.  

I love the truckers for doing what they are doing!  They all know just like the farmers do!  They won't get it until it affects them.  Very sad for those dummy people, that are unaware of the truth, don't get it.  Meanwhile I do enjoy my life and will continue to.  This upsets those people too, because that is how evil they really are.  

No comments: