Sunday, February 18, 2024

We Have A Criminal In The White House!

 My pick for the best President is Washington, Lincoln, Reagan and of course the best of the best Donald J. Trump!  All the rest can go to hell!

I'm not a neocon!  I may have said it one time to get a ruse going.  Didn't work.  They know me.  

We have commie lovers in this country, that love hand outs from the government.  They do what government tells them to do.  They can't seem to think for themselves.  They mettle in other peoples lives and so on.  Oh, and they are all godless!  Or, they believe but don't want to live by Gods rules.  They like to twist his laws, to fit their own pathetic sinful lifestyle.  What ever it is, then tell others to accept it.  News flash for them!  God won't!  He won't accept it.  His power is great, you better fear him!

I have no respect at all for the people that voted this war mongrel in the White House.  BTW, your vote didn't go to him you dummies.  The criminals in power put him in.  You're just a bunch of nothing, peasants.  They want to divide this country, that is all you're needed for.  You useful idiots!  You're never going to wake up, because of your pride.

As I spy my way around the internet this is what I'm seeing.  Stupid comments like this.  With the harp seals clapping.  Talk about being racist against a great man like Clarence Thomas...  Did they all miss the part where Fani went on lavish trips with a married man?  I guess they all like to make things up, to make their villain, look like a saint.  The meal was way over that $100.00 ticket price!  I see they pulled that $500,000 out of their ass.  Because they're all triggered.  Just like Barbara Streisand is!

Well my post on TRUTH social because I am banned everywhere else.  


Yes when truth is shared things happen.  Not anything good from the left.  Unfortunately they're still stupid out there.  I needed to emphasize this ...


No comments: