Thursday, February 22, 2024

A Gardening Kind Of Day!

 This harvest will go very well with my homemade lasagna!  


I got a head of lettuce, that is now washed and in the crisper.  I'll add my radish, carrots, tomatoes sprinkled with Parmigiano Peggiano!


My homemade garlic bread to go under the broiler for a little toasting.


Red wine ....  

Oh and I had someone coming around holding a bucket..  I couldn't resist.  We all have cameras here in this part of the country.  Everyone in my area was watching him.  I had to say, that the bucket might be for liberal tears.  Yes, I'm having a damn good time here in Florida!   God Bless Freedom!  

Keep peddling Ron DeSantis, I'll never trust you again.  Might as well be a democrat!  Trump is the man for the job and smart people know it!  

How does it feel NY, not having deliveries.  There are more of us than you lefties!  Cheers!

No comments: