Sunday, June 06, 2010

Ground Zero 6/6/10

Pamela talked truth today!

I can't believe I got this email saying or telling me this: , I read today that the Imam behind this New York mosque (who is presented as being a "moderate" Muslim) supports the radical activists who are trying to start another war with Israel with that "peace" flotilla.

Good I'm glad you are waking up!!! Now go tell others please!




Yes and see how the Imam (we belong there) and that woman (what is another masque) try and smooth things over the kafia! US that are not muzzies!!!




You can take those coexist stickers and stick them up your ass!!! They don’t want to coexist with anyone but Islamic extremists!!!

I say good on you Pamela! When you said ignorant you were right! Most people are because they just don't know!!!

Go to Atlas Shrugs for the rest!

This guy bothers me! So why in the hell is he still in that F-UP CULT!!!



Remember they took down the cross on the hill! Think about that one!

THEY TOOK DOWN THE OFFENSIVE CROSS IN THE MOJAVE DESERT! Well we find their masque offensive at GROUND ZERO!!!

THANK YOU RG!


Oh and for more news today: Feds Unseal Terror Charges Against 2 NJ Men.

ANOTHER HAT TIP GOES TO: Mike's America for THIS NEWS!

LOL good AL is DEAD!

6 comments:

RG said...

"Multi-culturalism" has opened the flood gates of assault against our culture. And these animals won't stop coming at us until things get turned around. Let's Roll. I am going to find a few people who feel as I do and get them registered to vote before November. We are going to get in their face until November. And then there BETTER be some serious changes at the ballot box.

dcat said...

RG,
Get the posse!

Joanne said...

If you remember the footage when Air Force One or its twin flew over New York with a fighter jet following it and how the people on the ground started to scream and run, well, just thinking about it makes my eyes well with tears, because it is just that awful to watch the New Yorkers hearts fill with such fear, a fear still so fresh in their hearts and minds.

The people of New York and all and any other Americans should put their foot down and in no uncertain terms, tell the Islamists to F off.

dcat said...

Joanne,
Yes I do the same thing thinking about that day! When my brother could have been working that day flying into those buildings!

I get pretty damn angry! :p

The dipshits supporting this are sick and twisted pricks and oh I have been telling them to fuck themselves for sometime now and with idiots telling me they aren't all that way!!!

I say PROVE IT!

They are so protective of that fucked up CULT!

tha malcontent said...

Ask Senator Schumer and Senator Gillibrand what they are doing about the Mosque!

Tell them to build it in Kenya!

Mister Ghost said...

Hello Donna,
I'm very pessimistic about this issue, since both the NYC City Council and the Mayor approved it.
Right now, only another Islamic terrorist attack in NYC could torpedo it. I will be shocked if it's not constructed.

Well, at least Helen Thomas can no longer plague us, although her views are certainly common among other members of the liberal media and Obama Administration. They just are smart enough not to broadcast them so publicly.

Helen Thomas is actually an Arab Christian, but for whatever reasons, many Copts and Arab Christians absolutely despise Israel.