Saturday, July 26, 2008

Islam is the problem!

I saw the movie “Murder in the family” honor killing in America on FOX NEWS even though I knew all of this long ago. I had to watch it for the sake of making sure the media had all the facts! Islam is just as guilty as is the mother of Sarah, and Amina!

How in the FUCK DID HE GET AWAY!?! YOU ALL KNOW DON’T YOU CAIR!

Damn it! All will have to be accounted for even CAIR! They need to stop the so called honor killings, pedophiles and any other sick actions this so called religion of peace does!

Become Americans or just leave! I sure as hell don’t want you here! I can’t accept this religion to coexist with everyone else! Not until they bring Yassar and others like him to justice! If the muslims can do this then maybe just maybe and they would have to really prove to me but still I can’t fully trust this group EVER! So don’t ask me to because I have my reasons and they are damn good ones too! I never ever felt this way until I saw read and listened! I have had enough! So don’t think you can program me because it won’t work!

You in this religion should hang your head in SHAME!

THE FBI AND THE CIA NEEDS TO DO MORE! BRING THE RELATIVES TO DEATH ROW TOO FOR CONDONING IT!!! How dare they dictate who is good or not because of embracing the Western ways! How dare, they!!! HOW RACIST of ISLAM!!! RIGHT BACK AT YA! HONEY!

3 comments:

Mike H. said...

Islamophobia is not racism. Islam has Indonesian members, in addition to Persians and Arabs. Religions aren't races.

Islam isn't even racist because they hate anybody who is different from them.

Their ideology needs to be stamped out.

dcat said...

I'm not agruing that fact at all Mike H just poking fun at the liptards! They think it is!

Folks like you and me know the move to make and yes they do need to be stamped out!

I guess the liptards don't care about the future now do you!

Indigo Red said...

Islam is the problem. Followed closely by Muslims and then the French.